Assignment #3 encouraged us to learn how to find new topics in the Reader and to follow five new blogs. After countless hours looking at hundreds of wonderful blogs, I narrowed todays choices down to these five. It was hard.
- Daily Encouragement – http://www.hughnemets.com/ A daily devotional because who couldn’t use the encouragement?
- Food and Recipes – http://everydaypaleo.com/ Delicious whole food recipes for a healthy lifestyle
- Humor – http://listfulthinking.org/ I need a good chuckle every day
- Quilting & Textile Art – http://sewkatiedid.wordpress.com/ A brilliant quilter and designer to motivate me
- Poetry and Writing – http://1950schildhood.wordpress.com/ Poems and short stories of a small town boy growing up in the mid 20th century. It’s my husband’s blog so what kind of wife would I be if I didn’t follow his blog?